iscsid - lfs and ipv6 issues

Hello,

I am having two issues with iscsid/iscsictl. First, it seems, I cannot mount an lfs formatted iscsi lun, no matter wether this drive is gpt/wedge or plain disklabelled:

# mount -t lfs /dev/dk0 /import/
mount_lfs: /dev/dk0 on /import: Operation not supported by device

Secondly, I am unable to determine the syntax to correctly specfiy an ipv6 address to iscsictl. I've tried the plain address, in square brackets, in double quotes, always getting an error:

scsictl: add_send_target: Invalid option at or near '-a': Bad address format: Extra character(s) ':'

That is on 10 RC1, but I have never tried this before with earlier versions.

Am I missing something or are there any knows issues I should be aware of?

Thanks for any insight

Ede