pkgconf freetype and flags

Hi!

who sets what pkgconf returns for the packages? Is it upstream or does it come from NetBSD?

I think there is an issue with freetype, missing the other part.

Here:
osgiliath: {64} pkg-config --libs freetype2
-L/usr/pkg/lib -lfreetype
osgiliath: {65} pkg-config --libs-only-other freetype2
<nothing>

if I compare it with nettle, which works fine:
osgiliath: {72} pkg-config --libs nettle
-Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/pkg/lib -lnettle
osgiliath: {73} pkg-config --libs-only-other nettle
-Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib

we see that for freetype -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib is missing and this causes me various issues during configures and builds.

Riccardo