NetBSD 10 BETA successfully installed, does not recognize my wireless network device

Esteemed Colleagues,

On July 13, and again on July 14, I reported, to this mailing list, my
inability to install NetBSD from NetBSD-9.3-amd64-install.img (even
though the name of the file contains a promise that I can).  I was
advised to try to install from the (considerably larger) installation
image NetBSD-10.0_BETA-amd64-install.img and that advice was sound.
I was able to install NetBSD from that installation image.  The
installation was not without its adventures, which I can (and probably
should) report on another occasion.  For the moment, however, I am
just glad that it is over, and that I can rest.

Except that I cannot.  Rest eludes me, because the newly-installed
system does not recognize my wireless networking device.  The
"ifconfig -a" reports an awareness of em0, and of lo0, and nothing
else.  According to the output that I obtain when I boot my computer
into OpenBSD and invoke the "pcidump -v" command -- and I have to
engage in this roundabout procedure because I do not see a pcidump
command, or anything resembling it, on my NetBSD system -- my wireless
network device is a Broadcom BCM4313, Vendor ID 14e4, Product ID 4727.
How do I get my NetBSD system to see this device?  As always, thank
you in advance for any and all replies.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay%m5.chicago.il.us@localhost
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"