HUION tablet

Hi,

I'm trying to use a HUION H430P graphics tablet on netbsd. It's
recognized by ums(4) but I've to use wsmuxctl(8) to remove it from
wsmux0 so the mouse don't get useless when X see both as tablets.
The problem is that ums is not reading the pressure of the tablet.
I haven't taken a look at the driver, but this is a tricky device.
The chip is a uclogic, it doesn't offer a compliant hid report,
the driver has to read some strings depending of the version of
the chip to set the device mode (mobile, desktop) and get the
correct parameters.

Is anyone using these kind of tablets (huion, yiynova, turcom, etc)?

Regards,
adr