I would like to try the installation of NetBSD on some moderately recent mobile device

Hello.

I still have the old "Samsung / Google Nexus 10" tablet. I don't like Android. Any help to install NetBSD instead of Android on this device is appreciated. I would also be interested to try the installation of NetBSD on the Jetson nano. I would like to understand what works and what does not. More generally,I'm interested to know which kind of moderately recent device (phones,tablets and more generally,mobile devices) NetBSD can be installed with a moderate effort. Moderate because I'm a system administrator as an hobbyist. I can hack and configure a system if it does not require high technical skills. I'm not a developer. I'm not a software engineer. I would ask all around and I would surf the net to find the answers for the problem that I would face. Thanks.

--
Mario.