Re: NetBSD and old nvidia laptop card / crash and unusable X11

Hi Julian,

On 15/12/2022 18:28, Julian Coleman wrote:
I wonder if it's crashing with the screen off?  Are you able to build a
kernel with:

   options DDB_ONPANIC=1
   options DDB_COMMANDONENTER="trace;reboot"

?  We might then be able to catch the crash details on the next boot.

it took a little ride, I had to set up everything, but was able to compile current sources with the options you gave me.

The kernel, at boot, crashes, I get a trace, a reboot (I suppose that's the second lines of options you gave me). But where should be the crash details? in /var/crash there is nothing new.

I made a "screenshot" of the error. I'll post it on netbsd-current, since I think it is more correct than users for the current sources.

Riccardo