Re: NetBSD on older Macbook Pro: Wi-Fi and trackpad

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 07:08:40AM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> [...]
> > 2. Trackpad gestures do not work at all. Basic pointing and clicking
> > is okay but no two-finger scroll and no right click.
>
> I have never tried that.  I don't really understand how the gestures
> work.   Do they work on NetBSD on any trackpad?  Is there some software

They do work on btmagic(4):
[    29.023479] btmagic0 at bthub0 remote-bdaddr e8:80:2e:e5:20:6f link-mode auth: 3 buttons, W and Z dirs
[    29.023479] wsmouse1 at btmagic0 mux 0

> layer that takes raw trackpad data and synthesizes them?  Is this

At this point it's in the btmagic driver itself; but maybe it would be
possible to abstract this.