Re: building new kernel on upgraded system

Hi All,

Well, the doc helped but the build got stuck at:

/usr/src/external/mit/epoll-shim/include/sys/unistd.h

as it tries to

#include <ssp/unistd.h>

but the system does not find it. If I do

export CFLAGS=-I/usr/src/include

which contains an ssp directory (with a unistd.h file) and then start to build the kernel then it gets stuck because of some other included files from that directory like:

/usr/src/include/ssp/ssp.h:55:26: error: no previous prototype for '__ssp_real_read'

Can someone help me figure out what to do?

Thanks,
r0ller