Re: Adding files to the NetBSD source tree

Thank you all, these set lists were a blind spot to me.

Adding my file fixed the build process.

Surprisingly I was not able to log in using the live image, because
some messages appeared about some PAM libraries missing or had wrong
permissions.

I suspect something got inconsistent in DESTDIR, I hope I can
republish it without compiling the whole system again.