the vine package in pkgin is wine64?

Hi All,

I've just discovered that now there's a wine package in pkgin :) As I'm on amd64 it must be the wine64 which previously resided in pkgsrc/wip only, right?

Therefore, I tried to enable the USER_LDT option and disable SVS in a custom kernel config but I couldn't build it (see my previous email: building new kernel on upgraded system).

I know that SVS can be disabled via sysctl but is it possible to enable user_ldt on the fly as well?

Best regards,
r0ller