Re: Adding files to the NetBSD source tree

stephanwib%googlemail.com@localhost (Stephan) writes:

>Hallo,

>1) Put the header file into sys/sys in the source tree:
>2) Made sure it contains an (I think) RCS tag.

RCS tags are maintained by the version control system. For most
parts these are just documentation and you either leave them out or
provide an "empty" template like "$NetBSD: $"

>./build.sh -u -U -m amd64 -a x86_64 -j4 release
>cd /home/stephan/src/distrib/sets &&
>Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.

The release build uses explict file lists stored in src/distrib/sets/lists/
for checking the result of the build. You need to keep the file lists in
sync for everything that ends in the installation sets.

Machine independent system headers that should be installed go into the
'comp' set and the file list is therefore src/distrib/sets/lists/comp/mi.