Re: sysupgrade usage, expected file format

Hi Martin,

Martin Husemann wrote:
PS: what now? boot with CD-ROM and try to upgrade "over" again?
Yes, that should be the easy way out (or USB install image instead of CD).

one question, is sysupgrade uspposed to update the bootloader?
I noticed the two upgrade systems are not fully equivalent in some details

sysupgrade will show the sysmerge of all files and let you decide, while booted from CDROM I did not get the questions, just the auto post-install checks.

Riccardo