9.3 sysupgrade on Sparc successful

Hi!

as general news, proved that sysupgrade works... I used it to update my venerable SparcStation 4 (SPARC 32bit v8) as well as my Sun Netra (UltraSparc 64bit) and in both cases worked fine, very convenient since both are running headless, remote log-in, no need for serial console or such! A little bit of impatience when the SS4 took a bit to reboot and be accessible, but.. new kernel. Minimal testing shows functioning... stress test will follow and in case of issues, will be discussed separately for sparc!
Another SPARC system will follow tomorrow.

Good news sometimes, not just problems!

Riccardo