wsconsctl

	Hello,

	I want to swap delete and backspace. Thus, I have added in /etc/rc.local :

/sbin/wsconsctl -w map+="keycode 14 = BackSpace" > /dev/null
/sbin/wsconsctl -w map+="keycode 211 = Delete" > /dev/null

	This new configuration runs fine with X, but in console ou tty, if
delete and backspace are swapped, 'k' sends not a backspace also ! And I
don't understand why 'k' is modified...

	My NetBSD release is 9.3_STABLE (cvs tree upgraded yesterday). How can
I swap backspace and delete without modifiying k ?

	Best regards,

	JB