Re: wsconsctl

On Mon, 24 Oct 2022, BERTRAND Joël wrote:

	This new configuration runs fine with X, but in console ou tty, if
delete and backspace are swapped, 'k' sends not a backspace also ! And I
don't understand why 'k' is modified...

	My NetBSD release is 9.3_STABLE (cvs tree upgraded yesterday). How can
I swap backspace and delete without modifiying k ?

Better check the existing map before changing it. For example:

wsconsctl -f /dev/wskbd0 map > ps2.map
wsconsctl -f /dev/wskbd1 map > usb.map
diff -y ps2.map usb.map		# plenty differento

Of course, then you'll have to apply it to the correct keyboard too...

-RVP