Re: NetBSD 9.2 installer can't detect disk of some Hetzner VPSes

    Date:        Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:58:48 +0200
    From:        Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>

  | Is this the spec for the virtual devices?
  | 	https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2011-06/msg00754.html

No idea.   That's 11 years old, and says TBD for the PCI ID to be used.

It is also just the SCSI interface, the net, and I assume probably,
console interfaces (and maybe more of them) are likely to be needed
as well.

  | Might be worth to ping the tech-kern mailing list with the unconfigured
  | dmesg lines and that pointer, maybe someone has done some work on this
  | already or in a related area. Since it is easily available in qemu,
  | testing is easy.

Might be.

It isn't impossible that these are the same basic virtio interfaces as
Virtualbox/VMware/... use, just with a different manufacturer ID.   But
I'm not sure how to find out.

kre