Re: NPF/interface tuning? shell unusable on gateway

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022, Greg Troxel wrote:

> I am surprised that anything is paying attention to DSCP codepoints
> (said as someone who has implemented multiple research systems with new
> prioritization controls).  I am even further surprised that the
> codepoint used for ssh low delay would lead to bad behavior especially
> in the absence of congestion.
>
> It will be very interesting if you figure out what's going on; please
> post a followup.

Well I thought my Tenda P1000 Powerline adapter was somewhat dumb. I
didn't know it had a management interface and now I see very brief docs
that it has QoS.  https://www.tendacn.com/faq/2673.html
Maybe it handles tos 0x48 different than expected. With tos 0x10, it is
adequate.  I may replace these paired devices.  Any suggestions?

I am using ethernet-over-power until I can get a strong NetBSD based
wifi access point.