Re: NetBSD Linux emulation vis-à-vis FreeBSD's

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 08:32:21PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Arguably, NetBSD's kernel emulation should work faster than qemu. But I am
> not sure.

Besides that, kernel emulation does not require special processor
instructions and can work on a VPS Host (which in most providers' case
does not support nested virtualization).

I think these benefits (of kernel emulation over qemu) are quite
significant.

--
Mayuresh