Re: Release

On Sun, 19 Dec 2021, Greg Troxel wrote:

I didn't mean to demand human acknowledgement, merely "not rejected by the MTA, and actually delivred to the original poster".

I am not as close a reader as I pride myself on being, since I lept to the impression you have just now dispersed. Good thing someone's keeping an eye on things around here.

Mistakes certainly are going to happen -- mail config is hard, and I have at times messed mine up. I am always grateful when someone tells me my config is broken, so I can fix it before more trouble happens.

You presume to ply us with common-sense? Kinda radical, wouldn't you say?

:)

--
"The existence of God is not an experimental issue in the way it was."

                       John Wisdom - "Gods" (1944)