Re: OpenGL - browser and WebGL support - failed libGL.so

Hi,

Martin Neitzel wrote:
The convention is that the major number reflects the shared lib's API,
while minor numbers are used for bug fixes and internal improvements.

*IF*  the GL folks have taken care to keep their API downwards-compatible,
you can safely

	ln -s libGL.so.3 libGL.so.1

did that, but I still get an initialization error, nothing changed. So I suppose there is either an issue which FF88 works around or instead some other issue older codebases like SeaMonkey and ArcticFox have.

I added in ArcticFox a fix that allows to use of libGL.so without number.
I also tried the link trick.... must investigate more.

Riccardo