Re: pkgin does not install anything after upgrade to 9.2

r0ller <r0ller%freemail.hu@localhost> writes:

> The only error I see in pkg_install-err.log (which is not shown as
> error) which seems to block each pkg install is:
>
> pkg_admin: Cannot read +CONTENTS of package p5-Net-SSLeay-1.88nb1
>
> Does anyone have any hint?

pkg_admin rebuild-tree
pkg_admin check

make sure your variables in mk.conf are set to point to your pkgdb.  See
  https://www.pkgsrc.org/pkgdb-change/
and set the variables even if you think it's not necessary.

look in /usr/pkg/pkgdb/p5-Net-SSLeay-1.88nb1 and see if there is indeed
no +CONTENTS.  If true, you have had some corruption and I would rm -rf
the p5-Net-SSLeay-1.88nb1 directory, and then you'll have to reinstall
it.