Re: u-boot banana pi armv7

Hi Markus,

The version of bootarm.efi that I have is able to boot from my MBR disk.  I used the strings command you provided and it looks like it is looking for efiboot.plist.  I still haven't found documentation on the allowable contents of efiboot.plist file anywhere.  Sounds like the format was created by Apple?  I might have to take a look at the source code to decipher what is possible...  I guess I could put a empty file in /etc/efiboot.plist and see if bootarm.efi finds it.

--
  George Morgan
  gmorgan%fastmail.fm@localhost