Re: u-boot banana pi armv7

Am Fr., 15. Jan. 2021 um 06:18 Uhr schrieb George Morgan <gmorgan%fastmail.fm@localhost>:

> Hi All,
>
> I recently installed NetBSD 9.1 on my Banana Pi M1 but can't seem to get u-boot to like booting of the sata connected hard drive.  I followed the instructions at:
> [...]

on my cubietruck I had to add

  scsi reset
  scsi scan

at the beginning of "boot.cmd" (-> consecutively "boot.scr") to make
u-boot aware of its sata harddisk.
Alter that "bootarm.efi" (on the sdcard) was capable with an
appropriate "efiboot.plist" to boot "netbsd" of the sata harddisk (gpt
prepared).

See  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2019/03/31/msg005592.html

My "/etc/efiboot.plist" looks like:

<plist>