Re: u-boot banana pi armv7

Hi George,

Am Sa., 23. Jan. 2021 um 00:16 Uhr schrieb George Morgan <gmorgan%fastmail.fm@localhost>:
> [...]
> On which device / filesystem does the efiboot.plist or boot.cfg need to be created on?

IIRC bootarm.efi uses the first netbsd / ffs partition to search for
that file, but maybe it's limited to gpt partitions (efi means gpt
normally; I haven't tried / used mbr oder disklabel for that).

Maybe you can try / see that at the bootarm.efi prompt where you type
'ls', 'dev' etc. to find out what was found by / is available for
bootarm.efi (if none, migrating mbr to gpt on the sata disk would be
an option).

'strings bootarm.efi | grep boot' should show you whether
'/etc/efiboot.plist' or boot.cfg would be used.

Markus.