9.1: postinstall check complains about 10-sub-pixel-rgb.conf

I recently installed 9.1 on my main box, and "sudo postinstall -s
/.sysinst check" complains (among other things that I understand) about

fontconfig check:
        Broken fontconfig configuration found; please delete these files:
        [ 10-sub-pixel-rgb.conf]

What's broken about 10-sub-pixel-rgb.conf? Which one? The one in
/etc/fonts/conf.avail or in /etc/fonts/conf.d? The file is the same as
the one in /.sysinst/etc/fonts/conf.avail/ anyway, which is (I presume)
from the etc set. There are also 10-sub-pixel-{bgr, vbgr, vrgb}.conf;
one needs (or at least used to need) to enable one of them to indicate
the particular configuration of subpixels that the monitor has. Is that
now somehow automatic?

I also have a file in /.sysinst/etc/fonts/conf.avail/ that is markedly
older than the others: 30-urw-aliases.conf. Is that a leftover from an
earlier install? Does sysinst not clean out /.sysinst before filling it?

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on