What are the options for netbsd on a handheld form factor PC?

I have always thought that the handheld form factor was very cool, going back to the old psion days. I know netbsd will work on the older devices, like the psion, but are there any modern options?

I recently heard about the Gemini https://www.www3.planetcom.co.uk/about whihc is from some opf the original psion people. I would think that netbsd would certainly be possible on these devices but have not heard of any reports of anyone trying it. In particular the Gemini PDA "wi-fi only model" which is absent of the (for me) unnecessary cellular phone features seems like it would be a good fit and the manufacturer claims it supports a variety of linux distributions.

Anyone have any experience with these or any other modern handheld PCs?