don't bother to use NetBSD Git repos for anything but testing (was: cvs better than git?)

> There's really no point to actually trying to use the Git repos for
> anything except infrequent testing, and possibly no point to using the
> Hg repos either, until the conversion is 100% frozen with no possibility
> of any new change ever being introduced to the original CVS repo again.

Is there any timeline on when the conversion to Hg will be finished, and when cvs will no longer be usable for tracking NetBSD source tree?

Will pkgsrc also be converted to Hg?  I suppose pkgsrc-wip will stay on git?

With users reporting extreme slowness with the Hg repos, I don't want to try that now, at least until that problem is fixed.

Tom