Re: installboot problems with raidframe - amd64

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 02:42:30PM -0000, yancm%sdf.org@localhost wrote:

> Should I be concerned with having ffsv1 on this system?

As long as you don't need ffsv2 for size, there is hardly any advantage
of using it now (and a disadvantage as metadata occupies more space).

It's still good to use ffsv2 for new filesystems, in case the extra
features become relevant. If it's not too much work I would recreate
the filesystem.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst