Re: Window Managers / Desktops

On 14.11.2019 0:54, Clay Daniels wrote:

My personal choice is icewm with Infadel theme. It is fast, reliable, easy configurable and support all needed features out of the box. Using icewmtray, feh and urxvt along with icewm can make your desktop look fresh and original.

If icewm will look outdated to you - you can try modern and light fluxbox. However me personally prefer icewm for better tray support.

I think I will try icewm. I'm looking at /usr/pkgsrc/x11 and I see one called "iceauth" and another called "libICE". Asuming these are the right ones I guess I need to make the libICE first, then iceauth?
You do not need any of that. Use /usr/pkgsrc/wm/icewm instead.

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University