Re: Window Managers / Desktops

On 14.11.2019 0:14, Clay Daniels wrote:

Well, moving ahead, I've been reading the documentation, and used ftp to get the 2019Q3 pkgsrc. I look in /urs/pkgsrc/x11 and see the list of choices if I want to move beyond TDM, or maybe just improve on it a wee

You can also install pkgin for package management, because pkgsrc can be very time-consuming on a slow computer.

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University