Re: Finding Raspberry Pi images on the site

Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
> >  3. I went back and clicked on "arm" in the CPU column, bringing me to:
> >     http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/
> >
> >     Some good background upfront but under the Raspberry Pi header
> >     there's only a line saying what models are supported.
>
> Sort of near the top, there are links to "board-specific information"
> including the page you found in line 4.

Right, I see it now! I clicked on the Pi link under "Supported
Hardware", which is an internal link.

> You mention nightly mirror, so presumably you are wanting to use
> current.  Generally the documentation is aimed at people using
> releases.   For a RPI[23], I would recommend 8.1 and earvm7hf-el.

Oh I'd rather have 8.1 indeed. It's just what the page said. I'm going
with this now:

http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.1/evbarm-earmv7hf/

(There's no evbarm-earmv7hf-el though)

Thanks,