Finding Raspberry Pi images on the site

Hi,

It seems quite hard to find a Raspberry Pi image on the site:

 1. On http://www.netbsd.org/ I clicked "ARMv7" next to the arm entry
    which mentions the Pi.

 2. This brings me here:
    http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.1/evbarm-earmv7hf/

    There's an extensive HTML document where I hope to find info about
    what image to download from where but there is no mention of the
    Pi. There are various images in subdirectories but I don't know
    what I should use.

 3. I went back and clicked on "arm" in the CPU column, bringing me to:
    http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/

    Some good background upfront but under the Raspberry Pi header
    there's only a line saying what models are supported.

 4. Finally I use a search engine and find
    https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/raspberry_pi/

    This is the right page but I'm not sure how it should've been
    reached. Still, it takes a bit of reading and browsing a nightly
    mirror to find the proper image.

There's https://www.invisible.ca/arm/ which is terrific. Shouldn't we
have something like that on our homepage for all ports, or on the ARM
page otherwise?

Sijmen