Re: Laptop Recommendations for NetBSD?

I boot - from the laptop F9 - select efi file to boot - bootx64.efi.
boot.cfg is on the root filesystem, as usual. The two Linux
installations on the same disk have some grub, but I don't use it to
boot anything besides them. It all just came to pass without any
problems for me on this laptop, as far as the EFI and NetBSD setup is
concerned; I also generally followed the same guide.

--
----