Re: I failed in the installation of NetBSD

Hello,

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 06:54:47PM -0300, Quantum Robin wrote:

>    I told you that I could not install NetBSD according to the following
>    link:Â
>    [2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90

I don't understand ... according to the video you quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90

...you could! I watched all of it, and you ended up with a bootet-from-disk
NetBSD, you logged in as root and typing commands at your first xterm
(see direct link to the end of it:

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90&t=17m59s

So what's your problem there? Did you send a wrong video link
by mistake?

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis