Re: I failed in the installation of NetBSD

Em qua, 15 de mai de 2019 01:30, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> escreveu:
On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 06:45:14PM -0300, Quantum Robin wrote:
> I installed NetBSD 8.0 amd64:
>
> [image: NetBSD 8.0 amd64.png]
>
> [image: ls -l.png]
>
> I installed NetBSD 8.0 amd64 according the following link:

(your mail with huge screenshots is too big for the mailing list limits)

I don't understand your question and the screenshots do not tell me
anything special, sorry. Can you try to ask differntly?

Martin

Martin,

I told you that I could not install NetBSD according to the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90

Martin,

Did you watch the video that I quoted above?

After I was able to install NetBSD according to the following link: https://youtu.be/XRn0vXrpQh4

I posted this thread because I could not install NetBSD, but after I was able to install NetBSD.