Re: Pinebook on it's way

On 2019-05-13 15:22, Ron Georgia wrote:
My new Pinebook should be here today. Any recommendations on "An
Idiots Guide to Installing NetBSD" on a Pinebook?
Well, just in case you didn't get an answer yet, the following links should get you started:

<https://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/pinebook>
<http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2018/11/09/msg005166.html>
<https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/allwinner/#index2h2>

This page <https://www.invisible.ca/arm/> will provide you with a bootable image that you can dd(1) on a micro sd card.

Be gentle with the SD card slot - I managed to bend a pin in mine, and the Pin(e)book doesn't boot from USB.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344