Re: How does pulseaudio work?

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 04:12:43PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:

> I am currently in the middle of a pkgsrc build of firefox60, and
> when that completes <gulp> I will have another browser to test
> audio.

To followup in re the "test" noted above: www/firefox60 built
smoothly (amd64), and handles sound just fine.

As for epiphany, some of the discussion I found suggested that my
desktop environment (icewm) might be a tad too austere for it, that
perhaps -- in order to render sound -- it needs more Gnome support
than I have installed.

For now, I am happy with Firefox.

Thanks all,

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be
dismissed without evidence.