Devices without power management support: dm0

Hello,

while trying to suspend my laptop with:

	sysctl -w hw.acpi.sleep.vbios=2
	sysctl -w hw.acpi.sleep.state=3

instead of switching to S3 the kernel logs:

	Devices without power management support: dm0 dm1 dm2 dm3

which appears to be caused by the usage of Device Mapper (lvm) on my system.

This is kind of surprising to me, as I thought only real hardware drivers (and not pseudo device drivers) need to take care of power management. Is there any reason for this behavior, or should I file a bug?

Many thanks in advance & kind regards,
Matthias