Re: Web + email hosting recommendations

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 9:40 AM Christopher Pinon
<cjpinon%secondfloor.xyz@localhost> wrote:

> In my experience, nowadays, KVM and NetBSD play pretty well together,
> but yes, it's always possible for obscure KVM-related issues to arise.

I've not used NetBSD that much on KVM, but I've had network and disk
performance issues with NetBSD VMs on ESXi and VirtualBox, perhaps
lack of optimized drivers in NetBSD guest? If I remember correctly,
Linux guests were significantly faster doing network and disk I/O.
NetBSD on Xen is supposed to be supported quite well, but not sure
about KVM. So I take it in your case, you had no issues whatsoever and
you're happy with network and disk performance?