Re: Alternative DVCS to git: hg?

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Agreed. And after having to deal with git for a couple of years, I must say that I find git to be the most problematic VCS I have ever used.

After using git for my day job, I find that I depend on a lot of features
that are missing in cvs.

All of the hg vs git web pages I find pretty much say hg isn't quite
complete. Does anyone have any pointers for the viewpoint that hg is
favorably comparable to git (just for my own info)?

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee