Re: t_kcov missing

Fekete Zoltán <fekete.zoltan%minux.hu@localhost> writes:

> Please help me how to cop with the problem below.
> I have tried:
> - make cleandir;
> - updating cvs tree;
> - delete everything under /usr/obj and /usr/tools
> - ./build.sh -T ../tools -O ../obj -X ../xsrc -x distribution

Very probably not your issue, but change to absolute paths for T/O, in case
that is hitting some bug.

> ====== 1 missing files in DESTDIR ========
> Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
> File wasn't installed ?
> ./usr/tests/modules/t_kcov
> ======== end of 1 missing files ==========

The source is there.  Look at your build output (that you saved to a
file of course!) and see what happened.

Then

cd /usr/src/tests/modules

/usr/toosl/bin/nbmake-amd64
/usr/toosl/bin/nbmake-amd64 install

and trace what happens and what shows up in objdir and destdir.