Re: osabi in -current in some difficulty?

BTW I finally finished a full modular-xorg build. Starting some tests now.
..
pkpkg_info modular-xorg-1.12.4nb1
Information for modular-xorg-1.12.4nb1:

Comment:
Modular Xorg meta-package

Requires:
modular-xorg-server>=1.12.4
modular-xorg-drivers>=1.12
modular-xorg-libs>=1.0
modular-xorg-apps>=1.5
modular-xorg-fonts>=1.1
modular-xorg-utils>=1.0
xorg-docs-[0-9]*

This is the modular Xorg meta-package for installing the various
libs, drivers, fonts, and apps from the modular Xorg project.

Homepage:
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/

--
----