Re: t_kcov missing

Fekete Zoltán <fekete.zoltan%minux.hu@localhost> writes:

Please help me how to cop with the problem below.
I have tried:
- make cleandir;
- updating cvs tree;
- delete everything under /usr/obj and /usr/tools
- ./build.sh -T ../tools -O ../obj -X ../xsrc -x distribution

Very probably not your issue, but change to absolute paths for T/O, in case
that is hitting some bug.

====== 1 missing files in DESTDIR ========
Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
File wasn't installed ?
./usr/tests/modules/t_kcov
======== end of 1 missing files ==========

The source is there.  Look at your build output (that you saved to a
file of course!) and see what happened.

Then

cd /usr/src/tests/modules

/usr/toosl/bin/nbmake-amd64
/usr/toosl/bin/nbmake-amd64 install

and trace what happens and what shows up in objdir and destdir.

Thank you for the advices. However I faced several other problems later in the build process. Therefore I downloaded a completely new source via cvs, and the system could build without any issue.

Note: I used Greg's method with absloute filenames in the new build.

Cheers:

FeZ