Re: Mailing list manager on NetBSD

On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 12:18:11PM -0500, Amitai Schleier wrote:
> ezmlm is still for qmail, but with the current state of pkgsrc that oughtn't
> be a huge constraint. I'd suggest mail/ezmlm-idx over mail/ezmlm to get more
> features that are typically useful, and mail/qmail-run to integrate easily
> into /etc/rc.conf.
>
> If I couldn't run qmail I'd look at mlmmj. In any case, it's probably time
> that we bring it from wip into pkgsrc proper.

ezmlm and idx look dormant with last release in 1997 and 2014
respectively. (As I said before that might just be psychological factor.)
Besides I am all set on postfix and would have inertia to change that for
the sake of a mailing list.

wip/mlmmj has a strange TODO line: CVE-2009-4896

I wrote to the maintainer, but haven't got any response.

If someone could clarify that TODO, I can request to move it to pkgsrc on
the list or file a PR.

Mayuresh