Re: Mailing list manager on NetBSD

On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 05:54:29PM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Besides those, you may want to look at
>   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezmlm
> but that appears to have been released in 1997.

Had come across Ezmlm, but it said it is "for qmail". Thought that might
become a constraint.

1997 looks scary as well - I know that's not a particularly objective
remark, may be just psychological. For same reason I am not considering
majordomo, though as a user of several majordomo lists I never faced any
problem.

Mayuresh