Re: Mailing list manager on NetBSD

Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> writes:

> I first looked up majordomo as that's the one NetBSD mailing lists use.
> But looks like it is not an active project, with last release being in
> 2000.
>
> Saw mailman and sympa to be talked about more and there is a nice
> comparison here[1].

Besides those, you may want to look at
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezmlm
but that appears to have been released in 1997.  Perhaps it has no bugs
and no updates are necessary :-)

If I were faced with this problem, and didn't have time to research, I
would pick mailman.  I would expect that if I did research I'd still end
up with mailman.

Expect to spedn several hours setting up any mailinglist manager.