Re: Mailing list manager on NetBSD

On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 11:21:30AM -0600, Edgar Pettijohn wrote:
> > Lastly it needs to be available in pkgsrc.
> >

> I'm not sure if it is in pkgsrc but mlmmj is nice.

Thanks. Seems to be a successor of ezmlm. But looks like it is not
constrained to work with qmail like ezmlm.

Seems to be in pkgsrc-wip. For a production use I'd tend to have a little
bias towards pkgsrc.

Still, are there things with mlmmj that you can mention as specific likes?
I'd even look at slimness and compact resource footprint as pluses.

Mayuresh