Re: Crash minecraft under NetBSD-8 amd64

> Does it work with OpenJDK 8? We have that in pkgsrc (and it works
> fine for me for other apps).
>
> Martin

It doesn't work with OpenJDK 8. Minecraft ships with LWJGL and it
gives the error (I have tried this):

'Exception in thread "main" java.lang.LinkageError: Unknown platform: NetBSD'

I am following the instructions posted in:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NetBSD/comments/5mtsy1/getting_minecraft_to_run_on_netbsd/

I will try with a old version of Minecrat (with a old version of Java,
it gives the same error. It must be LWJGL that uses epoll).