Re: POSIX semaphore/shared memory management/monitoring tools

Eric Schnoebelen writes:
- Since the answer is "no", I'll dig into implementing it, and
- (hopefully) present the needed patches on tech-userlevel later.

Or not, since the sysctl infrastructure used by ipcs(1) isn't
implemented for POSIX ipc, and I'm a userland hacker.. I may
delve into the kernel side, and see if I can knock something
together, but that seems like a longer term effort.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric%cirr.com@localhost		http://www.cirr.com
 Most [computer] users are victims of their software and don't even know it.