Re: Can I install NetBSD on the same usb installation disk?

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 6:00 AM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Rereading the question - you can do the same partition expansion if
> you are using the installation image, not the live image. If you want
> to reuse the remaining space for another reason, then I guess you
> could use fdisk to create partitions past the first NetBSD one and
> format these, but I've never tried it.

This is probably off topic, but I'll try anyway. I want to create a
USB install "disk", and then use another blank USB disk to install
onto.

Does this work? I haven't tried yet. This would be nice to test things
out so I don't disrupt the internal disks.

Andy